Friday 19 December 2014

3 Free Christmas Printables

     
Three Free Christmas Printables


     This holiday season I have been singing Christmas carols. As a matter of fact, I have been singing them quite a bit. For the most part that is because I know all the words, and when you have an infant, singing kinda becomes part of your daily routine. I also LOVE Christmas music, and we certainly have our favorites in this house! I sing during play time, I sing during dinner, and I softly sing her to sleep at night.
    Last night, while humming the all too familiar tunes while she drifted off on my lap, I came up with an idea. I designed some printables for my little one’s nursery; my favorite lines from the three Christmas songs I sing to her at night as she drifts off to sleep. I love the idea of seeing the words of these lullabies every year that I sang to her while she slept in my arms her very first Christmas.
    I figured the best thing to do would be to share these with everyone, so I do hope you enjoy them! Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

Away In A Manger Free Christmas Printable


Oh Holy Night Free Christmas PrintableSilent Night Free Christmas Printable

No comments:

Post a Comment